Friday, December 30, 2011

Annual Recap & HNY

It is that time of the year again. Time to sit back and mull over the year gone by, and make wishlists for the coming year.

This past year, 2011, has been a mixed bag. But most of all, it has been a year of immense learning. On a number of fronts. And that is what is the most important takeaway for me. So even while I have not been able to paint as often, or finish as many pieces as I'd like to, the fact that I have grown through my random experiences (good and bad) is what I'd like to remember this year for.


As for 2012, I'll use these much-loved lines from Robert Frost:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep."

Wish you all a colourful and creative new year!!!

p.s. - The kids start their vacations tomorrow, so the artist takes a backseat for the next couple of weeks. Just an alert, that the posting may get a lil' sparse till the mommy is kept busy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin