Thursday, July 12, 2012

Morning Glory

When my client wanted me to dress up a fat, stout bottle with an interesting shape, I racked my brains for a new design. Flipping through my old pictures one day, I spotted the flower that seemed to be the perfect fit for the bottle.


Morning glory flowers with their deep purple-blue hues, so abundant once the rains arrive, peeping out of nooks and crannies... yes, that is what I covered the bottle with.


And to add to the drama and bring in visual relief, I added a butterfly, a dragonfly, and a ladybird for further effect.


What a colourful vista it turned into.... Just looking at this bottle, you can imagine the insects float and fly past, playing hide-n-seek with the morning glory flowers. And if you are lucky, you may even hear their distinct hum... Bbbbzzzzzzz!:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin