Wednesday, April 16, 2014

On The Window Sill


Anyone who has been a reader of this blog would know about my penchant for nasturtiums. Every winter they are all over my garden, adding colour to the greens and joy to our hearts.


So how could I not paint them this season again? I'm including the original picture just to give you all a sense of how and where I get my inspirations!


This time I have used a knife instead of my brushes, and added paper collaging to achieve the effects in the background. Just love the outcome! Whaddya say, dear readers?

2 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

Madhurima, I liked the textures and colors in this lovely composition !! The book pages in the background look so nice :)

Creative Rumblings said...

Thanks a lot for your lovely words, Suman. The 'book pages' are actually torn off a newspaper and then treated with colour. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin