Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paper Parasols For Pool Parties

Hosted a pool party for the kids last weekend. Nothing too special, just some early morning skinny-dipping to cope with the searing summer heat.

The kids had fun splashing around, playing ball and having their pina coladas in the pool. :)
But then a momma's got to add her own special touch, so I decided to spruce up the drink glasses with paper parasols. You know, the kind of umbrellas that come with your cocktails...


The only catch being that I made these myself, entirely as a spur-of-the-moment creation.
They make a fun project for kiddy parties, and are so easy that even a 3 year old can make them. How did I make them? Catch the steps in my next post, as I take you through the process.
Till then, go take a splash! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin