Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Balcony Love

As the year winds to an end, it is time again to sit back and reflect. Recapture the moments of the past twelve months, the hits and the misses, the highs and the lows, the joys and the sorrows... for Life is like a pallette, with all kinds of colour!

Here's signing off for this year by offering you a chair to sit on, in a peaceful ambience, as you embark on your reflections.


Balcony Love, as I call this painting, is a view of my living room sit-out from inside. Hope you enjoy the view! :)

And hope the new year 2010 adds more splashes of colour to the pallette of your life!

2 comments:

Nisha Jha said...

Lovely !
It made me smile. :-)

Nisha
www.lemonicks.com/Travel

Creative Rumblings said...

Glad I could bring a smile on your face, Nisha! :))
Really envy your being a travel writer; I wanted to be one after college but life had other plans! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin