Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jodhpur Blue


I got snooping around the internet on Jodhpur (of all places) only because a friend called to inform about his wedding in February next year. The said friend belongs to this glorious city of Rajasthan, and that set me searching for sightseeing locations.

But what completely took my breath away were the pictures of the old town, with the Mehrangarh Fort overlooking the famous blue houses. You can read more about this interesting bit right here. As I browsed around, I settled on the picture below.


It seemed to call out to me, waiting to be painted! And this is what I made of it.


I don't know if I have done enough justice to the stunning vista but I sure am ready to visit Jodhpur, to attend the wedding and to experience the view first hand! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin