Friday, May 1, 2015

Doodle Mania - Part 2


Just a quick post to tell you how seriously I'm taking my doodling. Last weekend I met up with a dear friend amidst running household errands. Now these meet-ups are something I really look forward to because they help throw up new ideas and clear your head. And since my friend is also creatively inclined, we give each other a much-needed boost to follow our hearts and our dreams.

So as we sat chatting our hearts out at the cafe, and I was telling her how difficult it is for me to find time for my creative pursuits, it suddenly dawned on me that I could use some of this relaxing time to draw out something. And yes, bang in the middle of our conversations, I went so far as to doodle behind the coffee bill. Go figure!!!! :)

Thankfully, my friend is a sport and was rather amused by my antics.And I loved that I could capture her smile so well.... Just look at the picture; don't the smiles match perfectly? :)

It is not for nothing that we are told to value our friendships. Not only do friends love us despite our quirks, they even help stir creative sparks in us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin